If your building is located in a Historic District, or is a Designated Landmark Building, you will need to obtain a seperate approval and permit from the Landmarks Preservation Commission before obtaining your Department of Buildings work permit.
Landmarks approval can add significant lead time and delays to a permit process. 3D minimizes the impact of potential delays by:
- Identifying whether additional approval is required by Landmarks prior to project commencement.
- Coordinating Landmarks and Department of Building’s filings
- Requesting “expedited review” options whenever possible
3D Group, Inc. offers Landmarks filing and approval services to clients for:
- Certificates of No Effect
- Permits for Minor Work
- Certificates of Appropriateness